Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

What TRULY Matters!

It's been a while and boy have I been busy.  Buzz buzz buzz! Taking on this and that and more and more.

In a matter of two years, I started a flourishing soap business, organized a farmer's market and started a community group for girls to deal with bullying -  add that to the things I already did - coach lacrosse, teach ccd, keep bees and chickens and more and more and more.  Not only do I have a problem saying no, but I have a serious problem of starting things.  I was involved in so many different things I started to realize I wasn't enjoying any of them.  Putting energy into so many different things lends itself to being overworked and underpaid.

So I did myself a favor.  I went to the last moment I was truly happy.  I just turned thirty; I was running every morning, taking my children to the park daily, practicing Yoga regularly and being present in my marriage.  So I simplified my list and it looked something like this:
  1. Yoga
  2. Running
  3. Spending time with my family.
(Not necessarily in that order.)

What does your list look like and how will you find your journey to define what TRULY matters?

I hope you'll join me on my journey back to me!

Talk Soon!
~Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment